Individually focused outplacement support
The Individual outplacement programme is designed to enable an individual at any stage of their career to make smart career decisions about their next move and provide the expert advice needed to successfully transition into a new role.
Individual outplacement programmes include: •
- MANAGING CAREER UNCERTAINTY - Providing practical and psychological support to help rebuild confidence after an enforced career change,
- CAREER REVIEW - Reviewing their career and helping to decide what would be the next best step for them,
- PERSONAL PROFILE - Understanding values, working-style, needs and aspirations to identify what is needed next,
- CAREER CAPITAL - Articulating skills and expertise and focusing on what to offer.
- CAREER OPTIONS - Exploring ideas and reality-testing different roles,
- CAREER ACTION PLAN - Devising an action plan and campaign strategy,
- CV, LINKEDIN, COVERING LETTERS & APPLICATIONS - Developing authentic and persuasive written materials and online presence,
- MANAGING AGENCIES & HEAD-HUNTERS - Who to contact and how to manage these relationships,
- INTERVIEW, NETWORKING & PRESENTATION SKILLS - Interview practice, crafting key messages and maximising personal impact,
- UNADVERTISED OPPORTUNITIES - Proactive tactics to uncover opportunities,
- TRANSITIONING INTO A NEW ROLE - Considering offers and on-boarding in a new role,
- ALTERNATIVE EMPLOYMENT ROUTES - Self-employment, freelancing, consultancy, interim working or retirement planning,
- RESEARCH SERVICES – Coachees are supported by a research team which can provide information on companies, recruiters and industry reports which can then be used for proactive job search campaigns and interview preparation,
- ICAREERCOACH™ - This online portal supports the entire outplacement journey and is available 24/7.
The benefits of this individual approach:
- CLARITY – the programme supports the coachee and by using practical tools helps them to make informed career choices regarding their next role,
- MARKETABILITY – coachees are introduced to the concept of their career capital and are helped to understand how they can use it to the best effect in their job search activities,
- SATISFACTION – Understanding what success means to the coachee can help them to make better decisions about the type of work they want to do and result in them achieving a better work life balance,
- TIME – The techniques taught during the outplacement programme will help the coachee to have a more focused, time-efficient job search campaign,
- OPPORTUNITIES – the coach will help the coachee to uncover opportunities that they might have otherwise missed,
- SUPPORT – The coachee receives practical and personal support whilst making the transition into their next role.
Individual Outplacement Support as part of Abeceder H2R Personal Career Management can be part of the Abeceder Hiring to Retiring (H2R) employee management solution.
The employee management solution that covers every aspect of the employer employee relationship from hiring to retiring.
It is important that both employers and employees seek appropriate legal advice during enforced career changes.
Your WPLC adviser will provide a checklist of the correct process for employers when terminating the employment of a director or senior manager. If required, your WPLC adviser will with your agreement facilitate an introduction to an employment law solicitor.
This programme is designed to provide a very personalised approach to outplacement support and can be used by any type of employee.
It will not be a surprise to hear that an individual outplacement programme is designed to be customised so that it meets the exact needs of the employee.
Your adviser will explore the requirements with you and design a personalised programme of support
The individual outplacement support that you provide to your former employee will be designed around the specific requirements of each person involved.
Successful past outplacement assignments have involved:
- 18 hours of career coaching 18 months access to icareercoach™ £4,000 for coaching via Zoom or Skype
- 13 hours of career coaching 18 months access to icareercoach™ £3,000 for coaching via Zoom or Skype
- 11 Hours of career coaching 12 months access to icareercoach™ £2,500 for coaching via Zoom or Skype
- 8 Hours of career coaching 12 months access to icareercoach™ £2,000 for coaching via Zoom or Skype
- 6 Hours of career coaching 6 months access to icareercoach™ £1,500 for coaching via Zoom or Skype
- 4 Hours of career coaching 6 months access to icareercoach™ £1,000 for coaching via Zoom or Skype
- 3 Hours of career coaching 6 months access to icareercoach™ £850 for coaching via Zoom or Skype
- 2 Hours of career coaching 6months access to icareercoach™ £600 for coaching via Zoom or Skype
We will be happy to discuss the pricing advantages of buying individual outplacement support for more than one person.