The starting point for any team leaders' career
About Institute of Leadership and Management
With over 90,000 members of this qualification per year, you can be assured that you gain the up to date practical skills to develop your management team. This qualification is known worldwide, highlighting the essential skills of a leader and a manager.
Who is this qualification for?
- Any leader and manager starting their career
- A leader or manager who wants to develop qualifications in this area
- Anybody who is working to develop INVESTORS IN PEOPLE
- Anybody who wants to meet the competencies set out in the LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK
What will you learn?
- M2.01 Developing yourself as a team leader
- M2.02 Motivating the work team to perform
- M2.03 Planning and monitoring work
- M2.05 Induction and coaching in the workplace
- M2.08 Providing quality to customers
- M2.11 Maintaining a healthy and safe work environment
- M2.18 Business improvement techniques
- M2.19 Leading your work