Build your sales team from every angle and achieve better sales results
Top Sales Team is the sales training programme that helps every person, regardless of what stage they are involved in the sales process, to make a more effective contribution to that sales process.
Developed by Work Place Learning Centre, and bringing together learning resources, training courses, and business tools from the Work Place Learning Centre catalogue to deliver a comprehensive performance improvement solution.
Top Sales Team is the sales training programme that is built around data analysis that identifies the weak spots at each stage of your sales process and targets improvement actions at those stages, and the sales team members directly involved in the activities associated with those stages of the process.
A specialist business analyst will work with you to identify the sales targets that will have to be achieved if you are going to fulfil your business plan objectives.
Our specialist sales analyst will conduct a subjective assessment of your sales history to identify how:
- your sales processes perform in comparison to other businesses, and
- how the performance of your sales team members compares to: their colleagues and oalespeople with similar skills knowledge and experience who are members of the sales teams of other organisations.
Top Sales Team analyses data from your selling history to identify areas in which it might be possible to introduce improvements that would result in increases in your sales.
The analysis will aim to answer questions:
- At what stage in your sales process does the sale breakdown
- How do you find out that your sales process has broken down
- What are the timescales of your sales process, could these be improved?
- Which job roles are involved in your sales process when the breakdown happens?
- Where does the breakdown in your sales process happen?
- Why do the people involved in your sales process when it breaks down, think that it happens?
Top Sales Team examines the relationships that exist at every stage of your sales process, from first contact with the potential customer, to the closure of the sale and after sales care and relationship management.
Our sales psychologists will identify how these relationships may help or hinder the success of your sales process and salespeople.
This will include assessing how the personalities in your sales team impact:
- relationships within the team.
- relationships between the team members and customers and prospective customers
Job Matching and Crafting
Top Sales Team assesses the suitability of each member of your sales team for the role that they have been employed to perform.
This may result in
- adapting or crafting the work around the individual doing it
- changing the job that an individual employee does
These activities can create dramatic improvements in the productivity and engagement of individual employees and your sales team.
Top Sales Team investigates how your sales process and your sales team interact to help you create the most effective combination of people and process and maximise your opportunities to achieve and surpass your sales targets.
This involves investigating:
- how does your sales team use your sales process?
- does your sales team share the same understanding of how your sales process is supposed to work?
- does your sales team use the same language to describe your sales process?
- what does your sales team do when a problem occurs in your sales process?
- how do different parts of your sales team celebrate success and handle failure?
That is an awful lot of analysis, but it is that analysis that enables Top Sales Team to target learning activities on the stages of your sales process that will have the greatest impact on the performance of your sales team and maximise the return on your investment in creating your Top Sales Team.
Top Sales Team provides learning activities that are focused on the learning needs of the individuals who have been identified as needing to improve the way in which they contribute to the performance of the sales team.
Top Sales Team will work with you to identify the learning required and how it should be delivered.
A full range of learning options are available:
- one-to-one coaching
- team coaching
Top Sales Team uses learning resources, training courses, and business tools from the Work Place Learning Centre catalogue including:
- Harpar Qualifications
- Stellify BI
Top Sales Team is a programme that is most effective in organisations that are keen to improve their sales processes and increase both the quantity and value of their sales.
Every Top Sales Team programme is designed to meet the specific needs of each client.
Your WPLC learning adviser will be happy to discuss the buying options that may be available to you so that your business can create a Top Sales Team
Your WPLC learning adviser will be happy to explain how the cost per sales team member reduces for larger sales teams.
Some elements of the Top Sales Team programme have discounts for larger numbers of users built into their licence fees.
Your WPLC learning adviser will be happy to help you compare the costs and potential returns on investment from the different sales training programmes you are considering